The Lister Laser clipper is ideal for the toughest conditions, this professional clipper offers mains (240v) option. Copes with the most demanding clipping situations and will clip through dense, dirty coats with ease. A very useful clipper for large yards where continuous clipping is a regular occurrence.
The mains version features double insulation, built-in overload switch, ventilated head, 5m cable and moulded-on plug.
Optional shearing head available enabling the Laser to be used for sheep and cattle. Designed and manufactured in Britain. Weight 1.5 kg.
* Extremely powerful 180W motor
* Overload switch to protect motor
* Patented ventilated head technology to cool the blades
* Removable, washable air filters
* Optionable interchangeable sheep shearing head.
* Available in 240V
* Carry case with tools and service equipment
* Includes set of Lister blades.
The handpiece measures 29 cm in length from the tip of the blades to the base of the clipper with the main grip point measuring 18.5 cm. Weight: 1.37 kg.
Please note - This clipper must be used with metal socket blades. If you use plastic socket blades they will melt!