The Liveryman Harmony is a compact, extremely quiet and easy to use light duty clipper which takes a "snap on" blade and requires no fiddly tensioning. Please make sure the machine is running when you fit the snap on blades which will mean the blades locate and sit properly.
It has been available as a light duty clipper for many years and is a firm favourite in the clipping world.
Light Duty classification means it is suitable for doing full body clips (providing its not a really coarse, dense coat) and part clips and trimming.
It comes with a No 10 Wide blade (for the body) and a No 10 narrow for trimming and fiddly areas. Both give a medium finish.
* Gives 4 hours clipping time from the battery which is clipped on to a waistband or pocket
* Can also be used off the mains if the battery does run down.
* Ergonomic design for comfort gripping with minimal hand fatigue
*Break resistant housing and contoured to fit your hand
* Snap on A5 blades which are re-sharpenable
* Two speed, powerful low voltage motor, which is cool running.
*Powered by a re-chargeable powerpack, which can be clipped to your belt.
*Lightweight, extremely quiet and smooth, ideal for nervous horses.
*Complete with 2 blades, oil, and cleaning brush in a hard plastic storage case.
The size fo the handpiece measures 19 cm in length from the tip of the blade to the base of the clipper with the main grip point measuring 15 cm in circumference. Weight 0.41 kg.