The Tallygrip is a traditional plain bearing handpiece with oil bath lubrication. It is extremely easy to maintain and very hardwearing. The Tallygrip is ideal for farmers, traditional shearers and those who want a handpiece that is easy to maintain.
- Plain bearing for durability and simple maintenance
- Increased movement within the back joint for an agile first blow
- Low profile fork and prongs to reduce drag
- Slim-line balanced and contoured body for comfort over long periods
- Moulded grip for more control with less fatigue
- Available with a pin drive
- Designed and manafactured in the UK