Vetericyn Wound & Skin care (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & steroid-free)
£6.95 inc. VAT
£5.79 exc. VAT
Vetericyn Wound & Skin care
Award winning one-step immediate acting wound and skin care for all animals. Use Vetericyn on wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations and scratches. The steriod-free, antibiotic-free, non toxic solution in Vetericyn is built on Microcyn technology.
Vetericyn uses the power of the animals own immune system and does not harm healthy tissue. It is anit-bacterial and anti-fungal, pH neutral and tests free on competitive animals.
There is no need to rinse this product off and it does not sting when applied. A real essential to have on the yard for cuts and scratches from horses to chickens.
Great for Livestock, Horses/foals, Dogs/puppies, Cats/kittens, Rabbits, Birds, Reptiles and exotic animals.
Available in: 120ml or 250ml
The Benefits of Vetericyn
- Vetericyn is an immediate-acting one-step wound and skin care product. In fact, Vetericyn is:
- Intended for management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts and intact skin.
- Doesn’t harm healthy tissue
- Environmentally friendly
- Does not sting
- Reduces irritation
- Safe for use on all animal species
- Safe for use on animals of all ages
- No rinsing required
- Non-toxic and non-irritating
- No antibiotics or steroids and “tests free” on competition animals
- Will not stain clothing or furniture with application to animal
Vetericyn is used to care for a host of irritations and wounds including:
- Cleaning and Debriding wounds
- Hot spots
- Skin Rashes
- Skin Ulcers
- Post-Surgical sites
- Irritated skin
- Cleaning the Umbilical & Navel