Comb & Cutter, Clipper Blade and Scissor Sharpening
HOW OUR BLADE SHARPENING PROCESS WORKS:
1. Pay for your blade sharpening using the links above If you're unsure about how much your blade costs to sharpen, check out our Sharpening Classification Guide.
Sending Your Blades/Scissors Into Us
2. Package up your blades/scissors using:
* Bubble wrap
* Padded envelope
* Cardboard box
* Original plastic box (if applicable)
3. Include the following inside your package:
* Telephone Number
* ORDER NUMBER - This will start with the work 'CLIP' and will be sent via Email with your order confirmation.
FAILURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ORDER NUMBER WILL RESULT IN DELAYS
4. Include the following on the outside of your package:
* Your Return Address (labelled as the sender)
5. Address your parcel Clippersharp
6. Take your parcel to your local Post Office
* We recommend using a Tracked and/or Signed For Service
7. Sit back, relax and wait for your blades to be returned
* Horse/Cattle Blades (including Wide blades) - £9.00
* Lister Wizard Blades - £9.00
* Pet/Trimmer - £8.00
* Scissors - £6.00
* Combs and Cutters - £1.50 each
All prices include return postage.
If you're unsure about the cost of your blade, check out our list of sharpening classifications.
Please don't forget to include your Order Number and contact details with your blades.
If you're still unsure about how our process works, please check out our comprehensive sharpening guide which can be found here.
Please read out Sharpening and Servicing/Repair Terms and Conditions before using our servicing which can be accessed by clicking here.