*NEW* - SOLAR ARENA LIGHTS
We also offer a fitting service. Please email us for a quote.
Illuminate your outdoor school, indoor working area, flood light your car park, or paddocks! All this can be done with these amazing new Arena Lights which bring bright lights at zero running cost. UK designed product, great back up and advice!
Either buy as single units and build your collection, or take advantage of the 6 pack and make a saving of £229 which is the cost of one single light. This specifically designed Arena light is so neat, the solar panel sits on the top of the light unit and is integral. No separate solar panel needed, literally just fix to a pole!
The Solar Mate Arena Light is the 2016 BETA winning Innovation winner. It is an all in one solar floodlighting solution that can deliver an impressive 1000 lumens for up to six hours per 24 hours, with a 2 year warranty upon purchase.
The Arena Light uses an integrated solar cell to charge an internal lithium battery, this neat and compact lighting system enables high levels of illumination to be provided where no mains power exists. Arena Light can be wall mounted or clamped onto a standard scaffold pole and has two modes of operation, both of which are activated by a supplied remote control.
Motion Activated (PIR) Mode
Passive illumination set at 50 lumen until movement is detected, when the light level increases to 500 lumen for 30 seconds or until the movement stops, and then reverts to 50 lumen.
Timed illumination Mode
In this mode, ArenaLight can operate for either 1 or 2 hours. A further 1 or 2 hours can be activated if needed. Brightness can be changed from 500 lumen to 1000 lumen if needed.
- ArenaLight with integrated 6.8w solar cell and replaceable 12000mAh lithium battery pack
- Fitted bracket, allowing lamp head adjustment
- Remote control with AAA batteries
- x2 U bolts and fixings for pole mounting
- x4 Expansion bolt fixings for solid or cavity wall mounting
- 6 x remote controls (6 remotes are supplied with the 6 pack but only one is needed to operate the whole lot.)
- User manual
Operation times (from a charged battery)
- Motion Activated (PIR) Mode - 50 hrs
- Timed Illumination Mode- 500 lumen - 12 hrs, 1000 lumen - 6 hrs
- Battery charge time by its solar cell - 10 hrs (from flat)
The fully weather resistant Arena Light houses an efficient crystalline solar cell which is linked to a 12000mAh lithium battery pack. Light is provided by thirty surface mounted powerful LEDs.
With a forward light spread of 20m diameter (when set at a height of 4m) 40 x 20m riding menage or sports ground, for even more light coverage, just add extras as needed.